1. High in antioxidants - Rosemary can improve overall health due to its potent antioxidant properties. If you aren’t aware antioxidants act as a defense system in the body, fighting against free radicals that can damage your cells and accelerate aging.
2. Supports memory - Rosemary awakes the senses, and in fact, the herb’s best-known health property is its ability to support memory, promote clarity, and enhance mental performance.
3. Rosemary oil promotes hair growth - For centuries rosemary oil has been used for its ability to stimulate hair growth.
4. Supports healthy digestion - Rosemary has antispasmodic properties, which allows relaxation of the muscles within the gastrointestinal system and allows for proper digestion.
5. Rosemary and Lemon Potpourri Tutorial
6. Dryer Sheets - Add rosemary sprigs to a mesh bag, toss it in the dryer for an alternative and natural remedy to leave your clothes smelling amazingly fresh. And this is more cost-effective than buying dryer sheets. http://parsleypost.com/clothes-dryer-sachets/
7. Pest Control - Rosemary is known to help ward off mosquitos and mice. This is a great alternative to having toxic pest control products in the home that could be potentially harmful to pets and small children. When using outside to repel mosquitos just add a bit of rosemary on top of your coals using your grill or fire pit. Mice do not like rosemary they will run away from any areas at the first smell of rosemary and other herbs and essential oils.
Let us know your favorite unconventional ways to use Rosemary, comment below.